SYNAPTIC MECHANISMS IN AUDITORY CORTEX FUNCTION
Dept. of Psychobiology, University of California, Irvine, 2205 Biological Science II, Irvine, CA 92697-4550
Received 4/1/98 Accepted 4/20/98
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Key words: Neurophysiology, Electrophysiology, Auditory Cortex, Synaptic, Glutamate, GABA, EPSP, IPSP
- 1. Abstract
- 2. Introduction
- 3. Why study synaptic mechanisms in auditory cortex?
- 4. What determines a neuronís "behavior"?
- 4.1. Slow synaptic potentials and neuromodulation
4.2. Intrinsic membrane properties
- 5. Responses of auditory cortex to acoustic stimuli
- 6. Synaptic mechanisms in auditory cortex in vivo
- 7. Synaptic mechanisms in auditory cortex in vitro
- 8. Perspective
- 9. Acknowledgment
- 10. References
- 11. Entire manuscript
Search OMIM (Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man) to find related articles
This form requires a WWW Client such as Netscape, XMosaic, Lynx that supports fill-in forms.